Masters Of War

Come you masters of war You that build all the guns You that build the death planes You that build all the bombs You that hide behind walls You that hide behind desks I just want you to know I can see through your masks. You that never done nothin' But build to destroy You play with my world Like it's your little toy You put a gun in my hand And you hide from my eyes And you turn and run farther When the fast bullets fly. Like Judas of old You lie and deceive A world war can be won You want me to believe But I see through your eyes And I see through your brain Like I see through the water That runs down my drain. You fasten all the triggers For the others to fire Then you set back and watch When the death count gets higher You hide in your mansion' As young people's blood Flows out of their bodies And is buried in the mud. You've thrown the worst fear That can ever be hurled Fear to bring children Into the world For threatening my baby Unborn and unnamed You ain't worth the blood That runs in your veins. How much do I know To talk out of turn You might say that I'm young You might say I'm unlearned But there's one thing I know Though I'm younger than you That even Jesus would never Forgive what you do. Let me ask you one question Is your money that good Will it buy you forgiveness Do you think that it could I think you will find When your death takes its toll All the money you made Will never buy back your soul. And I hope that you die And your death'll come soon I will follow your casket In the pale afternoon And I'll watch while you're lowered Down to your deathbed And I'll stand over your grave 'Til I'm sure that you're dead.------- Bob Dylan 1963

Saturday, March 30, 2013

SATIRICAL PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN NETANYAHU AND ERDOGAN The Apology: O.N.E. (Obama, Netanyahu, Erdogan)



Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker
[Image of Billboard in Turkey after Netanyahu apologized to Erdogan][Image of Billboard in Turkey after Netanyahu apologized to Erdogan]
Below is the headline introduction.

PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN NETANYAHU AND ERDOGAN
N: Hi Erdogan [with a Netanyahu smirk, which is accentuated when on American TV]
E: Hi [sadly disapproving face]
N: Hey man, I only got a minute cause Obama has been kissing my ass and is actually slobbering, and about to board a plane.
E: Ok. Please hurry. I have to finish watching the last episode of season 2 of The Walking Dead. I hear Rick looses it in the third season. I saw it coming when he killed that other guy. Anyway, Lost was more gripping.
N: [looks at his phone to check the number] Ok, here goes. Well, I just want to say I’m sorry for killing your people on the Marmara. Seriously.
E: Oh, cool. Sure, no worries.
N: So, we’re good?
E: Yes.
N: Can we normalize relations?
E: I guess. Is Obama still next to you?
N: Yes.
N: Can we rebuild strong ties?
E: I guess.
N: So the ethnic cleansing business will not bother you?
E: Well, just don’t overdo it. After all, all religions encourage cleanliness.
N: Absolutely. We’ll be smart and methodical about it. Obama just donated his and one of his daughters’ kidneys to Israel, so we’ll be ok if there are glitches.
E: You mean if you don’t clean all the way . . . haha [laughs loudly but not hysterically]
N: [Snickers]
E: [Galaxy]
N: So, we’re all set? They are asking me to hang up.
E: Is Obama still next to you.
N: Yes.
E: I need to ask you for a favor.
N: Shoot.
E: First, do you believe in God?
N: Yes. He gave us land, to us, the chosen people.
E: Oh please.
N: What?
E: Whatever . . . what I wanted to say is . . . [Netanyahu cuts him off]
N: You guys got his last revelation and the Christians got his son. It’s fair.
E: Ok, but you are viciously dispossessing the people who live there . . .
N: [“people?”]
E: Never mind, fine, can you promise to tell Obama something?
N: Sure.
E: Now that we’re all good about you killing our people, can you just make sure Obama understands if we get tough with our own people to the east and a few other things here and there? In the 1990s they supplied some of the weapons to do that, and now they’re getting all squirmy. I mean, you understand, you got your own problem to the east [chuckles]
N: [Snickers] Of course. I don’t think he cares much anyway so long as you are back into the fold. Just be smart and methodical about it. Say “freedom” a lot. They like that.
E: Thanks so much Bibi
N: [Heart warms for hearing his nickname from Erdogan] Can I call you Erd? Or Gan?
E: I prefer to be called by my father’s name?
N: Who’s your daddy? No pun intended!
N and E: [both chuckle for a moderately long time]
E: Hey, Bibi, in the coming days, can I prmote this apology as a function of Turkey’s new role in the region? Please?
N: Sure, but some of my people will chew you out in public, ok?
E: Sure.
Palestinians: [continue to be screwed by everyone]
 http://www.jadaliyya.com/pages/index/10928/the-apology_o.n.e.-(obama-netanyahu-erdogan)

No comments: