Masters Of War

Come you masters of war You that build all the guns You that build the death planes You that build all the bombs You that hide behind walls You that hide behind desks I just want you to know I can see through your masks. You that never done nothin' But build to destroy You play with my world Like it's your little toy You put a gun in my hand And you hide from my eyes And you turn and run farther When the fast bullets fly. Like Judas of old You lie and deceive A world war can be won You want me to believe But I see through your eyes And I see through your brain Like I see through the water That runs down my drain. You fasten all the triggers For the others to fire Then you set back and watch When the death count gets higher You hide in your mansion' As young people's blood Flows out of their bodies And is buried in the mud. You've thrown the worst fear That can ever be hurled Fear to bring children Into the world For threatening my baby Unborn and unnamed You ain't worth the blood That runs in your veins. How much do I know To talk out of turn You might say that I'm young You might say I'm unlearned But there's one thing I know Though I'm younger than you That even Jesus would never Forgive what you do. Let me ask you one question Is your money that good Will it buy you forgiveness Do you think that it could I think you will find When your death takes its toll All the money you made Will never buy back your soul. And I hope that you die And your death'll come soon I will follow your casket In the pale afternoon And I'll watch while you're lowered Down to your deathbed And I'll stand over your grave 'Til I'm sure that you're dead.------- Bob Dylan 1963

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

How Many Bernie Backers Would Refuse to Vote for Hillary Clinton?


READ MORE

I am one who would never vote for her, no matter what.

The author of this article has it all wrong, and is asking the wrong 
question in order to prop up the machine candidate (Clinton) even further.

The democrats rely on a heavy turnout for the general election.
It will not happen this year if she is the nominee for the system representing the status quo.

Many lefties will not come out at all. PERIOD!

The Republican party is already having their own revolution.
It is high time true progressives within the Democrat Party have theirs.
This can only start by rejecting the coronation of the Clinton dynasty machine.

She does not stand for the working class on Main St. 
Rather she bows to her masters on Wall St. and the Military Industrial Complex.

Look in the mirror, and for once tell yourself.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

If Trump or some other Republican wins, then so be it.

We will get through it, we alway have.
Even if it means total failure. 

It is time for a viable third and fourth party system in America.

Let the right have theirs, and the left have ours.
This means the left can finally find freedom without being coopted by a gang of Neoliberal junkies. 

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. 
Let it begin. 

Tao Dao Man









3 comments:

rjs said...

if i were voting, i would never vote for Hillary...but i dont vote because i dont want to give them any more validation for what they do than they already assume they have...

tburcher said...

They aren't going to let Bernie win even if he garnered more delegates than Hillary. They'll use the Super Delgates to override the nomination.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/new-york-superdelegates-largely-back-clinton-sanders-article-1.2581729

TONY @oakroyd said...

My most optimistic hope for Bernie that he has lit a fuse for the future. America is a one party state > Corporate GOP and Corporate Dems. The Corpos have got it sewn up for now I fear.